Google

Ask Google Ask Aziz Al Kayoumi

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

got sick of it

yes i got sick of the sick minds we have at the adminstration, i will tell you a story

you know Pinky and The Brain right

if yes watch this video for the old days

if not watch the video to know them






ok now that i am sure u know them I will tell you the truth

at our college we have Pinky and the Brain, the female version of them

I will tell you about thier story....

every morning
The Brain asks : Pinky are you thinking what am thinking??

Pinky : getting some pizza to eat?

The Brain : no stupid trying to take over the world...... The world of CIT....

myahahahahahah (6) >>>> her evel laugh

Pinky : What about the pizza? am hungry.

The Brain : shut up stupid and keep listening.. we will go to adminstration, in fact if we go to the people without sha59ya ( alma95ra ally in the adminstration) this will be better

Pinky : for the Pizza??

The Brain : other word and you are dead... Keep listening.. I know that the Cita-boys involving themself in the events only for something bad.

alkayoumi : in some ُ Euorpean coutries people say " grand ma dreams what she wants"
which means "كلن يرا الناس بعين طبعه"

they went to the people without sha59ya ( alma95ra ally in the adminstration) and told about these thoughts


After that the people in the adminstration made me feel like am not wellcome anymore in the events.

in fact the worst feelling i have ever been through is that am not wellcome....


all that was an introduction to tell you that am quitting the cita and am sure am not ganna step back


sorry guys.. but that's how it is, i can't be there anymore



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmmm..
HelloO .. elkayoumi .. hope u fine n cool^^..!!
I'll write my comment later..

butttt
" don't think in that way " ..!!!

Anonymous said...

Here is my comment..
Why is that..? .. hmmm .. maybe if I will be in ur situation I will do a5ass o al3aan .. no one like to be not welcomed ..
but .. I think .. hmm .. quitting from cita not the solution for that .. why..?? okik if u wanna quit >> quit .. but not for this reason .. I know they injured ur feelings O_o .. but don't let them affect in u that much ..
I mean .. ignore them since u know urself more than anyone else ..
& u know that cita/boys are involved with cita/girls just to help each other .. and u know the goal of that more than me ...!!!

something else I would like to add .. is that ..
>> hmmm .. I agree that women like to create fake stories, fake reasons, fake things, they thought that they are ma7a6 el-2an'6aar .. O .. as u said .. kellen yshoof el-people ……… mafenee complete X_X .. lool ..
By the way .. I miss this cartoon .. I like it .. ((the original version of course)) ..

JUST RE-THINK .. WE USED TO HEAR UR NAME everywhere .. AS SOMEONE SAID before..
UR NAME IS الاسم الرنان .. .. ^^ .. Because we noticed that "fe previous events" everybody call u for this for that .. and for everything .. mashaalllah .. u seem very responsible ..

Good luck .. and hope u re-think .. hmmm just .. we will be more than glad to work with such respectable person ..

hmm .. sorry for writing too much .. and for my falsafah .. but this is my comment ..!!
تقبل الله طاعتكم .. ومبرووك عليكم الشهر
ومبرووك عليكم السنة الدراسية اليديدة
O_o

Anonymous said...

Thank you
sorry



I didnot use ngaa6 just to be wa7ed
=\



feel free to delete my comments